Deadly 5 Deadly 5
Edge:  3.61%

Explore the wonders of the notorious Wild West and join the gang on a dangerous adventure.

Deadly 5 is a 5-reel slot from Push Gaming with a cool Western theme, fun gameplay and HD graphics that work well on mobile devices.

Round up the likes of Billy the Bull, Eliza "Ryder", Irene "Bullseye", and the notorious El Fuego in this Wild-West adventure that has Sticky and Expanding Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins and a Buy Bonus.

Are you ready to saddle up and ride through this dusty old western town, gun in hand? Enjoy the thrill and play to win a reward that goes as high as 5,000x the bet size with this exciting online slot game .

Deadly 5 Slot Gameplay

Deadly 5 is entertaining despite having fewer bonus features than some of Push Gaming’s other titles. Once you select your desired bet size, spin the reels and try to avoid getting into a gunfight in the saloon.

Players win by matching at least three symbols from left to right on one of the game’s 20 fixed paylines.

Symbols and Pay Table

Forming winning combinations is done via regular symbols. There are eight of these in the Deadly 5 slot.

Four of them are in the low-paying category, featuring items you might expect to have as a cowboy or outlaw in the Wild West. The other symbols are four rather edgy-looking characters.

Symbol Match 3 Match 4 Match 5
Horseshoe 0.40 1.50 4.00
Cowboy Boots 0.40 1.50 4.00
Flask 0.50 2.00 5.00
Revolver 0.50 2.00 5.00
Billy the Bull 1.00 7.50 37.50
Eliza "Ryder" 1.50 10.00 50.00
Irene "Bullseye" 2.00 12.50 62.50
El Fuego 2.50 15.00 75.00
Safe Symbol (Scatter) 3.00 10.00 50.00
Sheriff's Badge (Wild) 5.00 25.00 250.00

To ramp up the gameplay, Deadly 5 has two additional special symbols.

These are the Scatter and the Wild.

The Wild is represented by the Sherriff’s badge, while the Scatter symbol is represented by the safe.

Sticky Wilds

The Wild symbol substitutes for all other regular symbols and helps players form winning combinations. Additionally, this is a full reel of Sticky Wild.

When the Sticky Wild enters the reels during the Sherriff’s Bonus Feature, it will remain on the 5th reel for the duration of the bonus.

Expanding Wilds

The four high-paying symbols (the bandits) act as Expanding Wilds during the Sherriff’s Bonus Feature. Each high-paying symbol has a Wanted poster above it. If the poster matches the symbol, then it will turn into an Expanding Wild.

Once that occurs, the Wild symbol will expand and cover the whole reel. The reels are the following:

  • Reel 1 – Billy the Bull

  • Reel 2 – Eliza “Ryder”

  • Reel 3 – Irene “Bullseye”

  • Reel 4 – El Fuego

Bonus Buy Sheriff’s Bonus

If you land at least three Scatters on the reels, you will trigger the Sherriff’s Bonus Feature. The bonuses that players can receive are:

  • 3 Scatters: 10 free spins and 3x instant win

  • 4 Scatters: 15 free spins and 10x instant win

  • 5 Scatters: 20 free spins and 50x instant win

To make things even more interesting, this bonus mode can be purchased. All players have to do is click on the Star button, located right above the spin button. The price is 80x the bet and players will be provided with a random option.

There’s a 62.86% chance to trigger the ten free spins mode, an 18.04% chance to trigger the 15 free spins mode and a 19.10% chance to trigger the 20 free spins mode.

Betting Options

Players that wish to play the Deadly 5 slot for crypto can bet Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies at Stake's online crypto casino .

Players can adjust bet amount within the game's interface to one of the available bet sizes by clicking on the arrow to expand the in-game menu.

Autoplay is also an option, where players can set the number of spins, loss limit and the single win limit to stop Autoplay mode during a betting session.

When playing Deadly 5 for crypto, the minimum bet that you can set is 0.10, and the maximum bet is 125.00. The maximum payout is 5,000x the stake, and the theoretical RTP is 94.5%.

Deposit Information

The process of depositing funds to your Stake.com account is simple and won’t take more than just a minute. To complete it, you just need to follow these steps:

  • Step 1 - Retrieve your deposit address, located in Wallet > Deposit.

  • Step 2 - Choose the method which suits your needs. We offer many supported currencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (Doge), Litecoin (LTC) and more.

  • Step 3 - Use your deposit address as the ‘Send to’ location for your crypto wallet or exchange.

  • Step 4 (Optional) - If you need to make a deposit via fiat currency, you can buy crypto for Stake via Moonpay.

Deposits at Stake.com are instant and fees are not charged. The live support team will assist with your deposits or any other matter.

Moonpay has many supported payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more to deposit cryptocurrency for online casino games and more.

For a full list of supported payment options in your market, please refer to the Moonpay documentation .

Push Gaming Slot Games

Deadly 5 represents gameplay synonymous with Push Gaming being feature rich, full of action with beautiful graphics and immersive sound.

Push Gaming is a provider of top-tier slot games such as the popular Big Bamboo slot game as well as other hit such as Razor Shark , Dinopolis , Fat Banker , Mystery Museum , Jammin' Jars , Joker Troupe and more.

Deadly 5 is a true Western themed slot adventure with a real reverence to the Wild West nature of the gameplay, artwork and sound design.

As a slot game that also features a Feature Buy-in , this slot game contains many features available in other Push Gaming titles such as Fire Hopper , Fat Santa , Fat Rabbit , Tiki Rumble , Bison Battle , and Nightfall just to name a few.